Tuesday, April 3, 2012

moving~

really sucks.... haha.. I have been thinking the last few days of all the time cousin Kathleen has moved... youy~~

so moved to a leased home (not an RV) ~ it is on one floor (nice) and about 1/3 the sq footage of my home.... as long as I am caring for Grama, the RV has to wait.... and that is ok~

Mich, Grady and Shelb are all sick... bronchitis, double ear infections, pink eye.. wowza~~ Ash flew the red eye home from Vegas and darn it, she is sick too! Tonight my left ear is hurting a bit... hmm better hit the Cipro tonight to try to stave it off....
tomorrow, first day of work in my new office space... oh boy! hope I can find every thing :)

Shelb goes to the ENT tomorrow.... needs tubes in both little tiny ears.... poor baby doll...

for now, need some sleep....

sweet dreams~

No comments:

Post a Comment