Sunday, April 15, 2012

first visits~

Ash will be home tomorrow night! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I cannot wait to see her and hold her in my arms.. the last time was Christmas.... WHAT???????????

Mich, Jas Shelb and Grady stopped in yesterday afternoon and we were so suprised! Mich or Jas did not even know the address of the new house and they found it THANKS to Grady's PERFECT directions!!! Wow he just amazes me~ he is only 4 and does not forget a thing. Shelby had her first little haircut yesterday. I say little becuase she only has a LITTLE hair.... she was so proud showing off her new look! (it was just a shape up you see)

well alot to do today... I am so happy that everyone is feeling better at Michelles house... thank you Lord.... hopefully, noone here gets what they had there...

No comments:

Post a Comment